Friday 11 May 2012

Works

 

Figure

  

I made this paintings to study the light and shade on a human figure.

                                

                                  Still life

 

As this is is a still life study i tried to make the objects looks three dimensionally. So i carefully made the light and shadow to create the effect. Still life study is a great sort of process as it involves our observational study, mental calculations about the placement of the objects, the light, the shadow and so on. 

 

Natural disaster


I got prize in state level for this paintings. I like to paint such paintings which create a deep impact on viewers.

 

 Morning scene in a village


 This painting is in acrylic medium. I try to create a fresh morning in a village.

 

Landscape

 I gave importance to the subject in this painting and so neglected the background. I just wash deep green to project the subjects of the painting.

 

Rainy day


I used some water sprinkling techniques to create the mood as there is raining.

 

Elephant


I think this rare pose of elephant is more attractive. Elephant is painted in very detailed manner.

 

 Landcape 

 

This detailed landscape painting takes a lot of time to finish.

 

Rainy  scene


This rainy scene is actually a photograph of famous photographer Victor George, malayala manorama. I really liked that photo and so i make it painted.

1 comment: